Monday 5 August 2013

Outfit of the day- Pin curls, 1950s florals and golden rope details.







I am trying to be a bit more adventurous with my hair so I decided to go for a pile of pin curls, inspired by Rita Hayworth, Lucille Ball and Betty Grable. It came out a little scruffy, and I didn't have time to curl the ends fully but next time it shall be better. Going along with the 1940s theme I wore a vintage floral top that was the top half of a 1950s dress. I also recently took a risk on Ebay with these Topshop high waisted flared trousers. The picture wasn't very clear but they are absolutely beautiful. The fit is really flattering, and I got them for around £5. I paired the outfit with rope jewelry. 

Inspirations 

Lucille Ball

Rita Hayworth
 http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/236x/43/27/3e/43273e0f063c92b7a55c855f21012436.jpg

Betty Grable


No comments:

Post a Comment